MOAB SALSA BACHATA FESTIVAL:
Bailando With A View
VETERANS DAY WEEKEND
MOAB VALLEY INN
711 S Main St.
3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN
*Outdoor Dance Adventure tours available
* Three days of workshops and three nights with world class DJs and social dancing
* Performances from local and national dance teams over three nights
* Professional and international dancers and Instructors
* 2 Rooms for parties: Salsa & Bachata, Kizomba & Zouk!!!
NOT JUST A DANCE FESTIVAL.
A POSITIVE DANCE EXPERIENCE.
The Moab Salsa Bachata Festival: Bailando With A View offers the perfect balance of dance, relaxation, adventure, disconnection from the demanding goal oriented world, and connection with the dancers around you. From true social dancing focused on expression, to mountain biking, jeeping, hiking, and guided tours of Arches National Park, as well as salsa, bachata, kizomba and zouk workshops, we've fused two worlds together into one incredible weekend in America's Top Adventure Destination that you are absolutely guaranteed to NEVER FORGET.
The mission of The Moab Salsa Bachata Festival is to support and promote Latin music and cultural exchange by bringing everyone (non exclusively) from complete beginners to world class ranked dancers to the same breathtaking location, and allowing true human nature to take its course in a dance festival you'll never forget.
YOU ARE GUARANTEED
TO HAVE MANY NEW FRIENDSHIPS
BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND!
The Moab Salsa Bachata Festival workshops will concentrate mainly on Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, and Zouk, and our instructors as well as performers have been hand selected for their positive energy and willingness to social dance with all levels, all night long. Our ulitimate goal is simply to keep a good, friendly, adventure seeking energy going at all times while celebrating movement to the fullest extent possible.
Join us to experience three unforgettable days of fun, at our locally owned venue just outside of downtown Moab, minutes away from Arches National Park, the Colorado River, and unparalleled adventure, and witness the beauty, talent, and wildness of the landscape and South Eastern Utah Latin dance community.
What should you be looking forward to at the
Moab Salsa Bachata Festival?
- A friendly, welcoming environment propelled by joy from movement
- Over 40 hours of workshops for all levels
- A dedicated kizomba room for workshops
- A dedicated salsa room for workshops
- A dedicated bachata room for workshops
- World Class DJs, spinning the best salsa, bachata, and kizomba
- Separate Kizomba/Zouk Room with world class DJ's
- Dancers and adventure seekers of all skill levels
- A pool party!
- Vendor tables with electricity (if requested)
- Breakfast at the Moab Valley Inn
- Professional Photographer to capture those moments moments you'll NEVER want to forget
- AMPLE Free parking
- Bar with refreshment and special drinks during evening social dancing
- Water and coffee stations in each dance room ALL DAY LONG
- Dance Adventure Sunday Morning
- Dancing until 3:00AM In Both rooms every night!
3 FULL DAYS AND NIGHTS OF FUN
14 + HRS OF SOCIAL DANCING
40 + HRS OF WORKSHOPS
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES WITH FRIENDS, AND A COMMUNITY FOCUSED DANCE SCENE!